Rheological properties of Josapine pineapple juice at different stages of maturity
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 757–762, April 2009
How to Cite
Shamsudin, R., Wan Daud, W. R., Takrif, M. S., Hassan, O. and Ilicali, C. (2009), Rheological properties of Josapine pineapple juice at different stages of maturity. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 757–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01893.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- (Received 3 July 2008; Accepted in revised form 13 November 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!