Rheological properties of Josapine pineapple juice at different stages of maturity
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 757–762, April 2009
How to Cite
Shamsudin, R., Wan Daud, W. R., Takrif, M. S., Hassan, O. and Ilicali, C. (2009), Rheological properties of Josapine pineapple juice at different stages of maturity. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 757–762. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2008.01893.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
- (Received 3 July 2008; Accepted in revised form 13 November 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!