Polyphenolic profile and antioxidant activity of five apple cultivars grown under organic and conventional agricultural practices
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1167–1175, June 2009
How to Cite
Valavanidis, A., Vlachogianni, T., Psomas, A., Zovoili, A. and Siatis, V. (2009), Polyphenolic profile and antioxidant activity of five apple cultivars grown under organic and conventional agricultural practices. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 1167–1175. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2009.01937.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- (Received 11 September 2008; Accepted in revised form 10 February 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!