First European Food Congress: Abstract. Food Production – Nutrition – Healthy Consumers. Ljubljana, Slovenia, 4–9 November 2008.
Effect of low-trans margarine on physicochemical and sensory properties of puff pastry1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1235–1244, June 2009
How to Cite
Simovic, D. S., Pajin, B., Seres, Z. and Filipovic, N. (2009), Effect of low-trans margarine on physicochemical and sensory properties of puff pastry. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 1235–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2009.01953.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- (Received 30 January 2009; Accepted in revised form 11 March 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!