Effect of drying temperatures on chemical and morphological properties of acorn flours
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 9, pages 1729–1736, September 2009
How to Cite
Correia, P. R., Leitão, A. E. and Beirão-da-Costa, M. L. (2009), Effect of drying temperatures on chemical and morphological properties of acorn flours. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 1729–1736. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2009.01988.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2009
- (Received 19 September 2008; Accepted in revised form 7 April 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!