Analysis of chemical components in green tea in relation with perceived quality, a case study with Longjing teas
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 12, pages 2476–2484, December 2009
How to Cite
Wang, K. and Ruan, J. (2009), Analysis of chemical components in green tea in relation with perceived quality, a case study with Longjing teas. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 2476–2484. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2009.02040.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2009
- (Received 21 December 2008; Accepted in revised form 6 July 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!