Technological and spoiling characteristics of the yeast microflora isolated from Bella Di Cerignola table olives
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 2198–2207, November 2009
How to Cite
Bevilacqua, A., Perricone, M., Cannarsi, M., Corbo, M. R. and Sinigaglia, M. (2009), Technological and spoiling characteristics of the yeast microflora isolated from Bella Di Cerignola table olives. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 44: 2198–2207. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2009.02060.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- (Received 5 May 2009; Accepted in revised form 23 July 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!