Effects of maturity and drying method on the physico-chemical and reconstitution properties of plantain flour
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 170–178, January 2010
How to Cite
Falade, K. O. and Olugbuyi, A. O. (2010), Effects of maturity and drying method on the physico-chemical and reconstitution properties of plantain flour. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 45: 170–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2009.02118.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
- (Received 17 June 2009; Accepted in revised form 23 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!