Inhibition effects of green tea and grape seed extracts on lipid oxidation in bonito fillets during frozen storage
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 252–257, February 2010
How to Cite
Yerlikaya, P. and Gokoglu, N. (2010), Inhibition effects of green tea and grape seed extracts on lipid oxidation in bonito fillets during frozen storage. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 45: 252–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2009.02128.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- (Received 11 August 2009; Accepted in revised form 27 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!