Antibacterial activity of chitosans with different degrees of deacetylation and viscosities
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 676–682, April 2010
How to Cite
Jung, E. J., Youn, D. K., Lee, S. H., No, H. K., Ha, J. G. and Prinyawiwatkul, W. (2010), Antibacterial activity of chitosans with different degrees of deacetylation and viscosities. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 45: 676–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2010.02186.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- (Received 10 September 2009; Accepted in revised form 5 January 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!