Ultrasound Doppler based in-line viscosity and solid fat profile measurement of fat blends
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 877–883, May 2010
How to Cite
Wassell, P., Wiklund, J., Stading, M., Bonwick, G., Smith, C., Almiron-Roig, E. and Young, N. W. G. (2010), Ultrasound Doppler based in-line viscosity and solid fat profile measurement of fat blends. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 45: 877–883. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2010.02204.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2010
- (Received 12 October 2009; accepted in revised form 26 January 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!