Effect of sesame protein isolate in partial replacement of milk protein on the rheological, textural and microstructural characteristics of fresh cheese
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1368–1377, July 2010
How to Cite
Lu, X., Schmitt, D. and Chen, S. (2010), Effect of sesame protein isolate in partial replacement of milk protein on the rheological, textural and microstructural characteristics of fresh cheese. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 45: 1368–1377. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2010.02262.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
- (Received 29 September 2009; Accepted in revised form 15 March 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!