Batter rheology and bread texture of sorghum-based gluten-free formulations modified with native or pregelatinised cassava starch and α-amylase
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 1228–1235, June 2010
How to Cite
Onyango, C., Mutungi, C., Unbehend, G. and Lindhauer, M. G. (2010), Batter rheology and bread texture of sorghum-based gluten-free formulations modified with native or pregelatinised cassava starch and α-amylase. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 45: 1228–1235. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2010.02265.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2010
- (Received 19 November 2009; Accepted in revised form 15 March 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!