Part of this paper was presented at the 15th Triennial Symposium of the International Society for Tropical Root Crops, International Potato Centre (CIP), Lima, Peru, November 2–6, 2009.
Original article: In vitro starch digestion and potassium release in sweet potato from Papua New Guinea†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 45, Issue 9, pages 1925–1931, September 2010
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Sabboh, H., Kirchhof, G. and Sopade, P. (2010), Original article: In vitro starch digestion and potassium release in sweet potato from Papua New Guinea. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 45: 1925–1931. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2010.02356.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- (Received 3 February 2010; Accepted in revised form 24 June 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!