Effects of CO2 and O2 shocks at high temperature on postharvest quality of cold-stored citrus fruit
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 2062–2070, October 2010
How to Cite
Rojas-Argudo, C., Ángel Del Río, M., Montesinos-Herrero, C. and Palou, L. (2010), Effects of CO2 and O2 shocks at high temperature on postharvest quality of cold-stored citrus fruit. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 45: 2062–2070. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2010.02371.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- (Received 12 February 2010; Accepted in revised form 28 June 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!