Antioxidative and reducing capacity, macroelements content and sensorial properties of buckwheat-enhanced gluten-free bread
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1993–2000, October 2010
How to Cite
Wronkowska, M., Zielińska, D., Szawara-Nowak, D., Troszyńska, A. and Soral-Śmietana, M. (2010), Antioxidative and reducing capacity, macroelements content and sensorial properties of buckwheat-enhanced gluten-free bread. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 45: 1993–2000. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2010.02375.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2010
- (Received 22 April 2010; Accepted in revised form 21 June 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!