Potential of chitosan coating in delaying the postharvest anthracnose (Colletotrichum gloeosporioides Penz.) of Eksotika II papaya
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 2134–2140, October 2010
How to Cite
Ali, A., Muhammad, M. T. M., Sijam, K. and Siddiqui, Y. (2010), Potential of chitosan coating in delaying the postharvest anthracnose (Colletotrichum gloeosporioides Penz.) of Eksotika II papaya. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 45: 2134–2140. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2010.02389.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- (Received 12 May 2010; Accepted in revised form 13 July 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!