Effects of chitosan coating on oxidative stress in bruised Yali pears (Pyrus bretschneideri Rehd.)
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 2149–2154, October 2010
How to Cite
Li, J., Yan, J., Wang, J., Zhao, Y., Cao, J. and Jiang, W. (2010), Effects of chitosan coating on oxidative stress in bruised Yali pears (Pyrus bretschneideri Rehd.). International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 45: 2149–2154. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2010.02391.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- (Received 30 May 2010; Accepted in revised form 14 July 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!