Growth and fermentation kinetics of a mixed culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. bayanus and Williopsis saturnus var. saturnus at different ratios in longan juice (Dimocarpus longan Lour.)
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2010 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 130–137, January 2011
How to Cite
Trinh, T.-T.-T., Woon, W. Y., Yu, B., Curran, P. and Liu, S.-Q. (2011), Growth and fermentation kinetics of a mixed culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. bayanus and Williopsis saturnus var. saturnus at different ratios in longan juice (Dimocarpus longan Lour.). International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 46: 130–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2010.02462.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2010
- (Received 9 July 2010; Accepted in revised form 15 September 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!