Comparison of catechins and volatile compounds among different types of tea using high performance liquid chromatograph and gas chromatograph mass spectrometer
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 46, Issue 7, pages 1406–1412, July 2011
How to Cite
Wang, K., Liu, F., Liu, Z., Huang, J., Xu, Z., Li, Y., Chen, J., Gong, Y. and Yang, X. (2011), Comparison of catechins and volatile compounds among different types of tea using high performance liquid chromatograph and gas chromatograph mass spectrometer. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 46: 1406–1412. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02629.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- (Received 7 November 2010; Accepted in revised form 7 March 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!