Sterolic composition and triacylglycerols of Oueslati virgin olive oil: comparison among different geographic areas
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 46, Issue 8, pages 1747–1754, August 2011
How to Cite
Ouni, Y., Flamini, G., Youssef, N. B., Guerfel, M. and Zarrouk, M. (2011), Sterolic composition and triacylglycerols of Oueslati virgin olive oil: comparison among different geographic areas. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 46: 1747–1754. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02677.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- (Received 9 December 2010; Accepted in revised form 26 April 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!