Present address: Institute of Horticultural Sciences, University of Agriculture Faisalabad, 38040, Pakistan.
Delayed harvest and cold storage period influence ethylene production, fruit firmness and quality of ‘Cripps Pink’ apple
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 2520–2529, December 2011
How to Cite
Shafiq, M., Singh, Z. and Khan, A. S. (2011), Delayed harvest and cold storage period influence ethylene production, fruit firmness and quality of ‘Cripps Pink’ apple. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 46: 2520–2529. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02776.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2011
- (Received 21 March 2011; Accepted in revised form 1 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!