Evaluation of chemical constituents and antioxidant activity of sweet cherry (Prunus avium L.) cultivars
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 2530–2537, December 2011
How to Cite
Kelebek, H. and Selli, S. (2011), Evaluation of chemical constituents and antioxidant activity of sweet cherry (Prunus avium L.) cultivars. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 46: 2530–2537. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02777.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- (Received 7 March 2011; Accepted in revised form 1 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!