Antioxidant activity of essential oil of oregano species from Argentina in relation to their chemical composition
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 2648–2655, December 2011
How to Cite
Quiroga, P. R., Riveros, C. G., Zygadlo, J. A., Grosso, N. R. and Nepote, V. (2011), Antioxidant activity of essential oil of oregano species from Argentina in relation to their chemical composition. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 46: 2648–2655. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02796.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- (Received 31 March 2011; Accepted in revised form 13 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!