Effects of frying temperature, pressure and time on gelatinisation of sago flour as compared to wheat and rice flour in fried coating
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 46, Issue 12, pages 2669–2675, December 2011
How to Cite
Yusop, S. M., Maskat, M. Y. and Mustapha, W. A. W. (2011), Effects of frying temperature, pressure and time on gelatinisation of sago flour as compared to wheat and rice flour in fried coating. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 46: 2669–2675. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02799.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- (Received 13 October 2010; Accepted in revised form 13 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!