Optimising by the response surface methodology the enzymatic elimination of clogging of a microfiltration membrane by pectin cake
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 47–52, January 2012
How to Cite
Echavarría, A.-P., Ibarz, A., Conde, J., Torras, C. and Pagán, J. (2012), Optimising by the response surface methodology the enzymatic elimination of clogging of a microfiltration membrane by pectin cake. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 47: 47–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02805.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- (Received 7 April 2011; Accepted in revised form 13 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!