Present address: Faculty of Agricultural Product Innovation and Technology, Srinakharinwirot University, Sukhumvit 23, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
Composite wheat–germinated brown rice flours: selected physicochemical properties and bread application
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 75–82, January 2012
How to Cite
Charoenthaikij, P., Jangchud, K., Jangchud, A., Prinyawiwatkul, W. and No, H. K. (2012), Composite wheat–germinated brown rice flours: selected physicochemical properties and bread application. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 47: 75–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02809.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- (Received 21 March 2011; Accepted in revised form 21 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!