Effect of heat treatment and individual shrink packaging on quality and nutritional value of bell pepper stored at suboptimal temperature
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 83–90, January 2012
How to Cite
Ilić, Z. S., Trajković, R., Pavlović, R., Alkalai-Tuvia, S., Perzelan, Y. and Fallik, E. (2012), Effect of heat treatment and individual shrink packaging on quality and nutritional value of bell pepper stored at suboptimal temperature. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 47: 83–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02810.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- (Received 15 March 2011; Accepted in revised form 21 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!