Flavour of natural and roasted Turkish hazelnut varieties (Corylus avellana L.) by descriptive sensory analysis, electronic nose and chemometrics
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 122–131, January 2012
How to Cite
Alasalvar, C., Pelvan, E., Bahar, B., Korel, F. and Ölmez, H. (2012), Flavour of natural and roasted Turkish hazelnut varieties (Corylus avellana L.) by descriptive sensory analysis, electronic nose and chemometrics. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 47: 122–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02817.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- (Received 23 May 2011; Accepted in revised form 13 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!