Advantages of immunoglobulin Y for the detection of Staphylococcal enterotoxin A in a double-antibody sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 155–159, January 2012
How to Cite
Mizutani, N., Sugita-Konishi, Y., Omoe, K., Shinagawa, K., Kawakami, H., Kanno, S., Sugiyama, K.-i. and Kamata, Y. (2012), Advantages of immunoglobulin Y for the detection of Staphylococcal enterotoxin A in a double-antibody sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 47: 155–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02821.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- (Received 8 February 2011; Accepted in revised form 14 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!