Effects of mashing on total phenolic contents and antioxidant activities of malts and worts
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 240–247, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, H. and Zhao, M. (2012), Effects of mashing on total phenolic contents and antioxidant activities of malts and worts. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 47: 240–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02831.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- (Received 21 May 2011; Accepted in revised form 14 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!