High-pressure high-temperature extraction of phenolic compounds from grape skins
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2011 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 399–405, February 2012
How to Cite
Casazza, A. A., Aliakbarian, B., Sannita, E. and Perego, P. (2012), High-pressure high-temperature extraction of phenolic compounds from grape skins. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 47: 399–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02853.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- (Received 20 June 2011; Accepted in revised form 24 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!