Mass transfer evaluation of ultrasonic osmotic dehydration of cherry tomatoes in sucrose and salt solutions
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 954–960, May 2012
How to Cite
Li, H., Zhao, C., Guo, Y., An, K., Ding, S. and Wang, Z. (2012), Mass transfer evaluation of ultrasonic osmotic dehydration of cherry tomatoes in sucrose and salt solutions. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 47: 954–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2011.02927.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- (Received 24 August 2011; Accepted in revised form 2 December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!