Functional, biochemical and pasting properties of extruded bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) cotyledons
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 1859–1865, September 2012
How to Cite
Lopes, L. C. M., de Aleluia Batista, K., Fernandes, K. F. and de Andrade Cardoso Santiago, R. (2012), Functional, biochemical and pasting properties of extruded bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) cotyledons. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 47: 1859–1865. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03042.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
- (Received 1 December 2011; Accepted in revised form 4 March 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!