The effects of extrusion conditions and the addition of volatile compounds and flavour enhancers to corn grits on the retention of the volatile compounds and texture of the extrudates
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 1896–1902, September 2012
How to Cite
Conti-Silva, A. C., Bastos, D. H. M. and Arêas, J. A. G. (2012), The effects of extrusion conditions and the addition of volatile compounds and flavour enhancers to corn grits on the retention of the volatile compounds and texture of the extrudates. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 47: 1896–1902. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03047.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- (Received 9 August 2011; Accepted in revised form 3 March 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!