Sweet potato protein hydrolysates: antioxidant activity and protective effects on oxidative DNA damage
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 2304–2310, November 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Mu, T.-H. and Sun, M.-J. (2012), Sweet potato protein hydrolysates: antioxidant activity and protective effects on oxidative DNA damage. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 47: 2304–2310. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03103.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-11-B-19
- International Science and Technology Cooperation Programme of China. Grant Number: 2010DFA32690
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!