Effects of gamma irradiation on starch digestibility of rice with different resistant starch content
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January 2013
How to Cite
Shu, X., Xu, J., Wang, Y., Rasmussen, S. K. and Wu, D. (2013), Effects of gamma irradiation on starch digestibility of rice with different resistant starch content. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 35–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03154.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30800675
- International Atomic Energy Agency. Grant Number: CRP15422
- Chinese Ministry of Agriculture. Grant Numbers: 201103007, 2008ZX08001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!