Development of antimicrobial potato peel waste-based edible films with oregano essential oil to inhibit Listeria monocytogenes on cold-smoked salmon
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 211–214, January 2013
How to Cite
Tammineni, N., Ünlü, G. and Min, S. C. (2013), Development of antimicrobial potato peel waste-based edible films with oregano essential oil to inhibit Listeria monocytogenes on cold-smoked salmon. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 211–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03156.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- IAES HATCH. Grant Number: IDA01370
- Student Grant Program. Grant Number: No-BK2078
- School of Food Science all at the University of Idaho
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!