Process development for spray drying a value-added extract from aflatoxin-contaminated peanut meal
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 No claim to original US government works. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 58–66, January 2013
How to Cite
Oakes, A. J., White, B. L., Lamb, M., Sobolev, V., Sanders, T. H. and Davis, J. P. (2013), Process development for spray drying a value-added extract from aflatoxin-contaminated peanut meal. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 58–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03158.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!