Experimental consideration for the use of check-all-that-apply questions to describe the sensory properties of orange juices
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 215–219, January 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Findlay, C. and Meullenet, J.-F. (2013), Experimental consideration for the use of check-all-that-apply questions to describe the sensory properties of orange juices. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 215–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03165.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- Dankook University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!