Effect of drying temperature on key odourants in kaffir lime (Citrus hystrix D.C., Rutaceae) leaves
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 143–149, January 2013
How to Cite
Jirapakkul, W., Tinchan, P. and Chaiseri, S. (2013), Effect of drying temperature on key odourants in kaffir lime (Citrus hystrix D.C., Rutaceae) leaves. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 143–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03170.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- Thailand Research Fund
- Commission on Higher Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!