Part of this paper was presented at the 15th Triennial Symposium of the International Society for Tropical Root Crops, International Potato Centre (CIP), Lima, Peru, 2–6 November 2009.
In vitro starch digestion in sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas L.) flours†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 150–156, January 2013
How to Cite
Chen, G. and Sopade, P. (2013), In vitro starch digestion in sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas L.) flours. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 150–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03171.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!