Mathematical approach to assessing spelt cultivars (Triticum aestivum subsp. spelt) for pasta making
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 195–203, January 2013
How to Cite
Filipović, J., Pezo, L., Filipović, N., Filipović, V., Bodroža-Solarov, M. and Plančak, M. (2013), Mathematical approach to assessing spelt cultivars (Triticum aestivum subsp. spelt) for pasta making. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 195–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03177.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Serbia. Grant Numbers: TRI 46005, TR 31055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!