Optimised methodology for carboxymethylation of (13)-β-d-glucan from Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and promotion of mechanical activation
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 253–259, February 2013
How to Cite
Ding,, J., Wang,, Y., Xiong,, S., Zhao, S. and Huang, Q. (2013), Optimised methodology for carboxymethylation of (13)-β-d-glucan from Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) and promotion of mechanical activation. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 253–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03181.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Programs of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20090146120009
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 2009QC020, 2012ZYTS02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!