Empirical and diffusion models to describe water transport into chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.)
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 267–273, February 2013
How to Cite
da Silva, W. P., e Silva, C. M. D. P. S., de Sousa, J. A. R. and Farias, V. S. O. (2013), Empirical and diffusion models to describe water transport into chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 267–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03183.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!