Enhanced antimicrobial activity of nisin in combination with allyl isothiocyanate against Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella Typhimurium and Shigella boydii
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 324–333, February 2013
How to Cite
Zou, Y., Jung, L.-S., Lee, S. H., Kim, S., Cho, Y. and Ahn, J. (2013), Enhanced antimicrobial activity of nisin in combination with allyl isothiocyanate against Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella Typhimurium and Shigella boydii. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 324–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03190.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- Korea Institute of Planning & Evaluation for Technology (IPET)
- Forestry & Fisheries. Grant Number: 110130-03-2-HD110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!