Growth promotion of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus species by proteinaceous hydrolysates derived from poultry processing leftovers
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 341–349, February 2013
How to Cite
Lazzi, C., Meli, F., Lambertini, F., Bottesini, C., Nikolaev, I., Gatti, M., Sforza, S., Koroleva, O., Popov, V., Neviani, E. and Dossena, A. (2013), Growth promotion of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus species by proteinaceous hydrolysates derived from poultry processing leftovers. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 341–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03192.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- European project PROSPARE
- European Community's Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: 212696
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!