Effect of grain tef [Eragrostis tef (Zucc.) Trotter] flour substitution with flaxseed on quality and functionality of injera
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 350–356, February 2013
How to Cite
Girma, T., Bultosa, G. and Bussa, N. (2013), Effect of grain tef [Eragrostis tef (Zucc.) Trotter] flour substitution with flaxseed on quality and functionality of injera. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 350–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03194.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2011
- NARF Functional Food Development Project. Grant Number: NARF/CR/01/004/09
- Haramaya University
Vol. 49, Issue 3, 941, Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!