E-beam irradiation affects the maximum specific growth rate of Bacillus cereus
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 382–386, February 2013
How to Cite
Aguirre, J., Rodríguez, M. R., González, R. and García de Fernando, G. (2013), E-beam irradiation affects the maximum specific growth rate of Bacillus cereus. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 382–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03199.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!