Interaction between lactic acid bacteria and food-borne pathogens on putrescine production in ornithine-enriched broth
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Food Science and Technology © 2012 Institute of Food Science and Technology
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 394–404, February 2013
How to Cite
Kuley, E., Balikci, E., Özogul, İ. and Cengiz, D. (2013), Interaction between lactic acid bacteria and food-borne pathogens on putrescine production in ornithine-enriched broth. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 48: 394–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.2012.03201.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!